Monday, March 24, 2014

Checking in....

Just wanted to check in...... I promised myself I would be more active and accountable on my blog.


Today is Day 6 and I had a good sober weekend.  Friday night I just stayed in and that was fine by me.  Saturday evening I had plans to attend a big St. Patty's Day bash.  I offered to be the DD and it ended up just being my BF and I in our car.  I brought my own sparkling water and had no urges to drink even when just about everyone else was.  When I was getting dressed to go, I admit there was a little voice in my head (aka Wolfie) that said, don't you want a drink tonight?  I thought to myself, seriously it has only been 3 days, No F*$@ing way.   I guess that was my way to tell Wolfie to get lost.


I didn't feel left out at the party and I had a good time socializing with my friends  I slept in late and enjoyed our late family breakfast.  I got some big chores done around the house that I have been avoiding and I would not have done them if I was hung-over. 


My big plans this week is to get in some gym time and go to bed when I am tired, not fall asleep on the sofa.  Too many times when I wake up on the sofa, go upstairs, have a hard time falling asleep and then I shut off my early gym alarm.  It's another vicious cycle I need to break. 


Thanks for reading & your support~


Momma Bee






 










3 comments:

  1. Go, Momma Bee! Right behind you! :o)
    G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on day 6 and hope that you are now on day 9 :) Keep up the good work! D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks D & G...... Yup doing good over here! Besides a horrible dental appt today~ momma is good & sober!

    ReplyDelete