Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Challenges

After being away from the gym the past two weeks, I went back today.  I joined the Fall Bootcamp Challenge.  It is a bootcamp type class that is cardio, strength training and yoga all in one.  This Sunday I also start a 30 day Real Food Challenge.  Its known as the Paleo "diet".  Real foods, meats, fish, vegetables, some fruit, nothing processed.  During the 30 days, we should also refrain from any alcohol.  This is what I need.  My daily wine habit is out of hand.  This has made the last few months and even the last year, why my work outs are so sporadic.  I'm tired all the time.  I toss and turn all night.  I drink the wine thinking it will help me fall asleep or relax me after the stressful day.  I'm a single mom with 2 kids and who works full time.  My cart is full just like everyone else.  It's no excuse.

So both these challenges hopefully will help me in more way than one.  Eat better, exercise more, sleep better, drink less and hopefully mentally I will feel better to handle the everyday challenges.

I plan to blog as much as I can and be as honest.  If no one reads these blogs its ok.. I'm doing this for me.

Momma Bee

1 comment:

  1. glad to find your blog today :) will be following along to see how you do :)

    ReplyDelete