Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whole 30~ Day 5

Today is day 5 of my Whole 30 Challenge. I have had no wine, sugar or processed foods, only lean meats, veggies, fruits, some nuts (trying to watch nuts in-take because I love nuts), fruit, 100 ozs water a day and lots of coconut oil. I feel pretty good. I'm sleeping better each night and I've been working out almost every day. (Boot Camp, Fusion and Spin) I'm surprised how well I am doing with the sugar cravings (not much really) and no desire to drink wine. This is one of the reasons why I decided to do this challenge. My almost daily wine habit was getting to be too much. I have 25 more days to go but I feel really motivated to continue on.. I want to Be able to say, I did this! Hopefully,I will love the positive change in my body and mind and maybe lose a few pounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment