Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 23 of Whole 30

Had a great weekend other than my son breaking his wrist... He will Get a real cast today. He was a real trooper and didn't milk it too bad!

I didn't exercise this weekend because my schedule was full. I hosted a baby shower at my home, 2 soccer games, nutrition class, errands and an acupuncture class!! I loved the acupuncture too! I survived many temptations with food and desserts and stuck to the plan. I really didn't have any wine cravings either... Moment here and there but nothing to talk about.

I def. notice I am in more tune with my body and emotions. At times it is not fun but I realized how many other areas of my life was being neglected. I don't want to do that anymore!

Running late so I need to get to moving. I plan to leave work a little early to see my sons school soccer game. Busy night w/ kids stuff and my favorite shows are on tonight! Going to be a good day!!

Momma Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment