Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 9 Whole 30~ my first little cheat

Still going strong.... I can honestly say I only cheated once... I weighed myself.  We are not supposed to do that.  I lost 4 lbs in a week.  I did feel it a bit.  My clothes were not as snug... not a big difference but its only a week!   Most proud of my sleep habits. I have been going up to bed awake around 10ish and sleep thru the night.  The only time I wake up is I hear my son up getting water.  For the longest time I have been falling asleep on the sofa and going up to bed around 1am.  I am also happy that my wine cravings are weak and I haven't really had a desire.  I regularly would have a few glasses of wine a night to relax.  I don't want to do that anymore.  I have read other blogs and others start feeling more emotions.   I feel I am experience my feelings and emotions more.  I'm dealing with them, not numbing or burying them.  I do find myself emotional at strange times... but I let the moments pass.  I noticed I am a little more focused at work and I really needed that because I have been slacking there too!

I'm proud of myself and I'm motivated to keep it going.  It's a nice feeling.

MommaB

No comments:

Post a Comment