Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 1

I decided to start blogging again.  I originally started this blog because inside my head I knew I needed to stop my drinking. I don't drink like a "normal drinker". I used a Whole 30 clean eating plan so friends/family knew why I wasn't drinking. No one knew the real main reason.

7 months later, I'm going to attempt again stringing a few days in a row to get stronger and feeling better in hopes the days turn to weeks and who knows maybe a month or so. I've done a few weeks before and it felt great to wake up feeling normal and clear minded.

Today is my sons 14th Bday, maybe it will be a new birthday for me too.

Momma Bee

2 comments:

  1. Take it a day at a time, an hour at a time or a minute at a time.

    There are a lot of positive bloggers staying sober one day at a time.
    You are worth and it does get better.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy.... I;m on my way to a better place.

    B.

    ReplyDelete