Thursday, January 2, 2014

I had a fabulous sober New Years Eve.  We went to dinner with friends in the City and I laughed so much and all sober! (I swear I almost peed myself~)  I was the only one not drinking... and it was ok, actually great! Everyone was more into the dinner and everyone only had 2 glasses of whatever.  On the way home we stopped at a bar and after 1-2 drinks, we were done.  Too old for that shit~ lol.

Now onto January... cleaning up from the holidays is on tap this weekend and we are supposed to get a little snow tomorrow.  Gosh I would love another day off :-)

I have a 10K race at the end of February... I have not run since May.  My exercise has been so sporadic.  I wrote out a 10K plan on my calendar, now if I could just motivate myself to start training!! Did I mention, I hate running?  I would do anything to get out of dodge for a few days with a few girlfriends even if I have to "run a race".

I decided to make my 100 day challenge into a 180 day challenge.  Belle has signed me up for 180 days of no booze.  Why not, right?  This sobriety thing looks good on me!

Momma Bee



2 comments:

  1. I just started the challenge. I'm blogging at http://whomejk.wordpress.com/
    Best wishes in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best feeling to laugh and have so much fun sober? I'm glad you had such a great time on new year's eve. So happy you've signed up for the 180 day challenge - you've got this!

    ReplyDelete