Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

 
 
Happy New Year! 
 
I am looking forward to 2014 actually.  I am not making any big resolutions this year, not because every year I never stick to them but because I am already working on my resolution.  Today marks  70 days since I had a hangover or any booze.  It hasn't been easy the whole time but it hasn't been very hard either.  Dealing with my emotions has been the hardest and at times I felt like a basket case but I haven't give in.  I am proud at how far I have come and I look forward to how far I can go in 2014.  I will continue my journey to refrain from alcohol, continue the therapy sessions that deal with my relationship with food, continue taking my antidepressant and get my ass back to the gym.  I look forward to being more present for my children and all other areas of my personal and professional life in 2014.  I hope that my mood swings will even out in the new year and my mental health keeps improving.  Mentally, I feel so much better than this past summer.  I have my yearly physical in early January and I will speak to my MD about my recent anxiety and see if my script from last year is right for me now.
 
I wish you all many blessings in 2014 and I thank you for all your support. 
 
Momma Bee

 

3 comments:

  1. Yours is a story that remains an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your experiences and I wish you nothing but the best from here to fore.
    Happy New Year MB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! On day 6 here after a few tries last year. This time I am working it a lot and getting inspired by stories like yours!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Tessa! Are you a fellow penguin too? I too have had many day 1s..,. I think my "success" this time is I am working it too. I would never thought 76 days.... I look forward to following your journey! Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete