Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Sober Monday

Today starts Day 6.... I'm sleeping so much it's wonderful.  The last night I drank which was last Tuesday I was up 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep.  I would wake up so much at night when I was drinking.  Now if I wake, I roll over and go right back to sleep.  I think my body is starting to heal itself and I am so glad.  I still haven't gone back to the gym.  I woke at 4:45 am today and turned off my 5 am alarm.  Next I thing I know it is 6:45 and I realize the whole house is still asleep..... So one kid misses the bus but I didn't care.  No momma freak outs this morning.  Actually things were nice and calm and dinner is already prepped in the crock pot.  I will see if I can squeeze a quick trip to the gym after work before I come home.  

No big plans this week except work and kid activities.  Nothing on tap this weekend either.  I'm bagging the 10K race I am signed up for.  I haven't trained and I haven't been doing any cardio either.  I will be trained for my next 10K in February 2014. I don't even like running. I'm not a fast runner, I actually do a run/walk method but when the race is over I'm so happy I did it even if at a snails pace. 

So I am trucking along this 100 day challenge and I couldn't be happier.  I know this road isn't going to be easy but I finally feel I am ready to take this on and not just a few days either.

GO ME!

Momma B


No comments:

Post a Comment