Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Starting Over~ 100 Day Challenge

Today I was wide awake @ 3 am thinking about me.  After drinking 2 bottles of wine last night in hiding of course and thinking about how many bottles I have drank in just the last week alone, I know its time again to take the 100 day challenge.  I have been "questioning" my drinking for almost 2 years now and have a few rounds of 5, 10, 15 and 20 days in a row without drinking followed by another round of several days of drinking in a row. I have gained 30 lbs the last 2 years, my BP has risen and lord knows what else I am doing to my insides. 

I have been following various bloggers for a while now and signed up twice in the last year for Belle's 100 Day Challenge and never making it past 30 days.  I read about how happy and proud the many participants are when they reach 100 days, not easy but so worth it.  I need to do this.  That needs to be me in 100 days.  Actually in 100 days or so I am going on a week vacation out of the country at an all inclusive hotel with unlimited amounts of alcohol and food.  I can't think that far ahead. 

Right now, I can only think of how to get thru this evening.  I took the pledge to not drink for 100 days. 

Today is Day 1. 

Momma Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment